100 CUTE & ROMANTIC WHATSAPP STATUS FOR YOUR SPECIAL ONE.
Today I am Sharing with you a Love Status in Hindi and English.Whatsapp is Second Largest Social Media Platform after Facebook.
Love is a expression that’s hard to express. Maybe some quotes and status can help though. Share them via whatsapp, FB, instagram and more!
Time goes by a very slow when you miss someone who love you.
Love is like a Air.. We can’t see it but! we can feel it..
Love is the only thing that control every single emotion you have.
“Everyone says u fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person. “
“Every time I see u I fall in love all over again””
“Nothing is fine, but when I’m with you everything is fine.”
“If u are not interested then don’t cheat him.. Better leave him.”
Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!
“Better to be alone than being with some1 who makes u feel alone.”
“Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back. “
“Love me 4 a second and I’ll love you forever. “
Ki Hoya Je Tere Nal Larda Ha !! Pyaar V Ta Kamliye Tnu Hi Krda Ha!
Love is like a Air ..We can’t see it but! we can feel it..
Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness…
Why am I so afraid to lose u when i know you’re not even mine?
Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful..
“Love is That Which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life..”
In life I need only you!
My “Heart” is always your!
Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good
Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..
I’m in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you…
Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love you.
Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness…
There is No Scale To Measure the love..
“Love is not about how much u say “i love you” but how much u can prove that it’s true.”
“The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they’re already looking at u.”
“You’re the reason behind my smile..”
Whenever I search for love, I end up finding you
Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favorite.
So many of my smiles begin with you.
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you
I’m in love with you, and nobody stops loving you…
There is no finish line so love the journey.
Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.
Love was just a word before I met you.
Love cures us – both the ones who spread it and the ones who receive it.
Easy to begin, but very hard to stop loving someone you loved.
If you love something, set it free.
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
Did YOU know I really love the second word of this question?
Love Status
So these are the love status. You can make your own twist in the statuses and change it a little and use it. This way they will be unique and personalized.
You can use these statuses to make romantic messages as well. We keep updating the page so that you don’t miss the latest and updated love status and quotes for whatsapp..