111 Love Quotes for Him That Your Special One Feel More Special.
Love is indescribable.Here are some sweet love quotes for him to give you the perfect words to express how much he means to you. And not only this, but they will work to show your appreciation for him while making him feel special.
 |
| LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM |
Love Quotes For Him From The Heart -
“Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
"You give me feeling I can’t put into words."
"Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her."
"Even when we fight and I put up a wall, I want you to climb over it and show me that you still care."
 |
| LOVE QUOTES |
"I just want you, that’s all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm everything. I just want you"
"Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I use to."
“Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
“My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”
“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
“Your voice is my favorite sound.”
"When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life."
"When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark."
Love Quotes for Him to feel special your boyfriend:
“I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
“I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.”
“My heart is and always will be yours.”
“I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”
“When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”
“The brightness of my day doesn`t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.”
“Why can’t you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?”
“I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.”
“I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
“I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.”
"I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that’s only my place."
"I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you."
"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
"I know I’m a handful but that’s why you got two hands."
"You make me smile so effortlessly."
"I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands."
"You make me happy in a way no one else can."
"I don’t care if we talk about absolutely nothing, I just want to talk to you."
"This is all I want to do with you forever."
More willbe added soon.....................