What is Whatsapp Status?

WhatsApp Status is a status update that disables after twenty-four hours of you uploading it. you'll share photos, videos, text, links, and GIFs.

Whatsapp itself states:
“Status allows you to share text, photos, videos and GIFs updates that disappear after twenty-four hours. To send and receive status updates to and from your contacts, you and your contacts must have each other’s phone numbers saved in your phones’ contact books.”

And it's inspired by Snapchat & Instagram stories.

App for whatsapp status Download?

There are many Apps available on the Internet but the best App which I found on the Internet to Download WhatsApp Status Videos, Pics, GIFs, etc is Link Down Below.

1. Status Saver - Downloader for Whatsapp
Status Saver Downloader for Whatsapp app let you download photo images, GIF, Video of new status feature of Whatsapp new App 2020 account also it allows to share right from app to your friends saver and editors status app.

Explore daily new and trending status video in 2020 editor and creator of status update stories in business editing app also update

How to use this app:
1. First you have to Watch Status from your original Whatsapp 2020 messenger Application dual
2 . Than open this app it will scan and display that Photo, GIF or Short video will be seen
3. You can directly save full screen dp image or profile video to your storage or you can share on social media web tracker online recorder as well as Player maker.
4. You can play videos directly and single tap on image to view it zoom parallel
5. Not uses of QR Code web Scan security or call verification 2nd methods.
6. Seen old and previous status will auto update in this app version .
7. Direct Chat to not saved contacts saver .
8. View Shared 30 sec lyrical Video Status for wallpaper.
App Link -  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.downlood.sav.whmedia&hl=en_IN

2. Status Saver for WhatsApp - Save & Download Status
Want to download images and videos from WhatsApp Status? Looking for an app that can easily save video status and photo status fast and free? Then this Status Saver and Status Downloader for WhatsApp is definitely what you want!

🏆Status Saver for WhatsApp - Download & Save Status🏆can help you download images and photos from WhatsApp Status in simple steps. It is super fast 🚀 and 100% free.

With Status Saver for WhatsApp - Download & Save Status app. You can easily save videos and images from WhatsApp Status to your Android device. This way, you can enjoy downloaded status photos and status videos anytime, anywhere, or share them with friends, or repost downloaded status to other social medias.
App Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=statussaver.statusdownloader.savestatus.downloadstatus&hl=en_IN

3. Status Saver
Loved a Friend's Status?
Well, You are at the Right App page .

How to Use?
1 - Check the Desired Status/Story...
2 - Open Status Saver, Click on any Image or Video to View...
3 - Click the Save Button.
App Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lazygeniouz.saveit&hl=en_IN


Love Quotes For Whatsapp Status

Today We are Sharing  Love Quotes for whatsapp status & Love Quotes with You. Now Days Everyone Likes to Set New Love Quotes for Whatsapp Status Everyday. 

  1. "You Are What I Need In My Life. "
  2. "You Are Just Memory Of My Love. "
  3. "If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You."
  4. "Love Is Just Love, It Can Never Be Explained. "
  5. "Even On Bad Days, I’Ll Still Be Happy With You."
  6. You Are The Perfect Combination Of Sexy & Cute. 
  7. Love When You Are Ready, Not When You Are Lonely 
  8. I Love Things That Makes You Happy. 
  9. If You Really Lovesome, Don’T Tell Them. Show Them. 
  10. We Fal In Love By Chance. We Stay In Love By Choice. 
  11. If I Had My Life To Love Again, I’D Find You Sooner. 
  12. I Love You More Than I Ever Found A Way To Say To You. 
  13. You Are My Best Reason To Lose Sleep. I Love You Babu. 
  14. I’N Lover Not A Fighter But I’Ll Fight For What I Love. 
  15. Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
  16.   I Like To When You Smile. But I Love It When I’M The Reason.
  17. If Explanation Are Needed Then What Is The Meaning Of Trust.
  18. You Are Y Life. You Are The Only Thing It Would Hurt To Lose.
  19. A Hundred Hearts Would Be Too Few To Carry All My Love For You.
  20. I Pinky Promise I Will Love You Forever.

Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Whatsapp Status

Today We are Sharing Best Wedding Anniversary Quotes for whatsapp status & Marriage Anniversary Quotes with You. Now Days Everyone Likes to Set New Anniversary Quotes for Whatsapp Status Everyday.  
  1. Me & You ! Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Forever ! Happy Anniversary.
  2. The Day When You Become My Wife Was The Happiest In My Life ! I Love You Sweetheart ! Happy Anniversary !
  3. Anniversaries Come & Go, But You And Your Love Has Been And Will Be Constant. Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes.
  4. I Am So Lucky To Have You As My Husband And This My Best Day In My Life. Happy Anniversary To You My Dear.
  5. After All This Time, My Desire To Be With You Is Still Slightly Stronger Than My Desire To Be Single. Happy Wedding Anniversary !
  6. My Dear Wife, Than You For Always Being My Wife And Standing By My Side And Supporting Me, Especially During The Difficult Times.
  7. There Is No Feeling More Comforting And Consoling Than Knowing You Are Right Next To The One You Love. Happy Anniversary Darling !
  8. To My Darling Husband, A Man Of My Dreams Now Becomes Kings Of My Dreams.
  9. Years Will Go Past. May Your Love Forever Last. Happy Wedding Anniversary ! Even After All This While, Nothing Warms Me Like Your Smile. Happy Anniversary Quotes
  10. On This Special Day Sending You All Love To Wishes You Happiness Today & Always.
  11. We Are So Lucky. Not Only Did We Love, We Also Found Friends. Happy Anniversary.
  12. Hand Is Hand Together…This Love Will Be Forever. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.
  13. On This Special Day I Wish The Your Love Grows Stronger And Blooms Year By Years
  14. Being Married Is Like Being In A Battle Field. You Have To Always Prepare Yourself For The War. (Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Whatsapp Status)
  15. A Beautiful Rose For A Beautiful Woman Who Is My Beautiful Wife & Has Given Me A Beautiful Life.
  16. Happy Anniversary, Honey ! You Make Me The Happiest Man In The World.
  17. On Our Wedding Anniversary I Just Want To Give A Big Part From Your Pay.
  18. Wishing You A Day That’S Just As Special As You Are ! Happy Anniversary !
  19. May You Always Find In Each Other The Love, Laughter And Happiness ! A Very Warm Congratulations On Your Wedding Anniversary.
  20. You Have Helped Me To Find The Right Answers To All The Difficult Questions Life Has Thrown At Me. Happy Marriage Anniversary.
  21. I Will Spend An Eternity Loving You, Caring For You, Respecting You, Showing You Yesterday That I Told You As High As The Starts.
  22. Nothing In This World Could Ever Be As Wonderful As The Love You’ve Given Me. Happy Anniversary.
  23. As Each Day Passes, My Love For You Rows Irrevocably. Wishing You A Very Happy Marriage Anniversary Wishes.
  24. A Life With Love Will Have Some Thorns But A Life Without Love Will Have No Roses. Happy Anniversary.
  25. There Is No Such Thing As A Perfect Marriage, Unless Two People Become Mature Enough To Understand That.

Sad Quotes For Whatsapp Status

Today We are Sharing Best Sad Quotes for whatsapp status with You. Now Days Everyone Likes to Set New Sad Quotes for Whatsapp Status Everyday. 

  1. I Wish I Could Ignore You Like You Ignore Me. 
  2. Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares. 
  3. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything.Your job is just to pump blood,So stick to it. 
  4. Everyone wants to be happy.No one wants to be sad and get pain.But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain. 
  5. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you. 
  6. Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it” 
  7. 204 countries,805 Islands,7 seas,7+ Billion people and I’m single!!! 
  8. And Sometimes You Just Have to Forget About That Person You Once Loved & Move On. 
  9. Worst Kind Of Pain Is When You’Re Smiling Just To Stop The Tears From Falling. 
  10. It’S Never The Tears That Measure The Pain, Sometimes Its Take Smile We Fake. 
  11. I Feel Like A Balloon…Looking Bright & Cheerful, But Empty And Lonely Inside. 
  12. Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares. 
  13. I’M That Person Everyone Replaces After A While. ( Sad Whatsapp Status ) 
  14. No Matter How Far You Are, You Are Always In My Thoughts. 
  15. I Say I Don’T Care Anymore, But Truth Is I Care Too Much. 
  16. I Am Tired Of Fightin. For Once, I Want To Be Fought For. 
  17. Even If We Can’T Be Together In The End, I Am Still Glad You Were A Part Of My Life. 
  18. People Leave Because It’S Easier To Walk Away Than To Fight For What They Really Want. 
  19. Everything is Complicated, Even Those Things That Seem Flat In Their Bleakness Or Sadness. 
  20. Every Thought Is A Battle, Every Breath Is A War And I Don’T Think I’M Winning Anymore. 
  21. I Hope You’Ll Realize How Much You’Re Hurting Me Some Day. 
  22. You Know That Nothing Will Change, But For Some Reason You Still Wait. 
  23. Sick Of Crying, Tired Of Trying, Yes I’M Smiling But Inside I’M Dying. 
  24. There’S Nothing More Depressing Than Having It All & Still Feeling Sad. 
  25. Technically, I Am Single. But My Heart Is Taken By Someone I Can't Have. 
  26. Love The Hearts That Hurts You, But Never Hurt The Heart That Loves You. 
  27. A Relationship Is Only For Two, But Some Bitches Don’T Know How To Count. 
  28. Use Your Smile To Change The World. Don’T Let The World Change Your Smile.  

Attitude Quotes For Whatsapp Status

Today We are Sharing Best Attitude Quotes for whatsapp status with You. Now Days Everyone Likes to Set New Attitude Quotes for Whatsapp Status everyday.

  1. You treated me like an option, so i left you like a choice 
  2. I Forgive But Never Forgot. 
  3. I’m born to express, not to impress. 
  4. I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly. 
  5. I May Be Wrong. But I Doubt It. 
  6. Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life! 
  7. I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You. 
  8. If your ego speaks with me then my attitude replies to you. 
  9. I’M Sorry If I Change But You Changed Too. 
  10. I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed. 
  11. I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition. 
  12. I Don’T Need To Explain Myself Because I Know I’M Right. 
  13. People May Hear Your Words, But They Feel Your Attitude. 
  14. My “Last Seen At” Was Just To Check Your “Last Seen At”. 
  15. Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life! 
  16. I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You. 
  17. Dear Girls, Stop comparing all guys with your ex. Not all of us are players and jerks. 
  18. I’M Sorry If I Change But You Changed Too. 
  19. I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time…. 
  20. Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered , eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together. 
  21. I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed. 
  22. I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition. 
  23. Never Love Someone At The Cost Of Your Dignity And Self Respect...!!! 
  24. The Best Way To Destroy An Enemy Is To Make Him A Friend. 
  25. Me And My Wife Live Happily For 25 Years And Then We Met… 
  26. Beauty is only skin deep.Attitude is down to the bone. 
  27. I Wish I Had Google In My Mind And Antivirus In My Heart. 
  28. Your Silence Is The Best Response To A Fool. 
  29. Nobody Move. I Just Lost My Mind. 
  30. I Am Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.

 Short One Line Quotes For Whatsapp Status

 Share what’s on your mind
  1. When nothing goes right, go left.
  2. Do what’s right.
  3. I came, I saw, I conquered.
  4. “The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
  5. “Only in the darkness, you are able to see the stars.- martin luther king.
  6. I hope you forget me but ever time I missing you....
  7. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  8. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings.
  9. Life is too short smile while you still have teeth.
  10. Friends are the family you choose.
  11. They say life gets better. When?
  12. Emptiness feels so heavy.
  13. You Can't Have a Positive Life with a Negative Mind.
  14. Enjoy it, before it melts. Life is like Icecream.
  15. To me, your perfect.
  16. C.L.A.S.S - Come late and start sleeping :)
  17. Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.
  18. People say me bad, trust me I am the worst!
  19. A Beautiful Friendship Can Change People.
  20. I'm not single. I'm just romantically challenged.
  21. “If you are player then I’m the GAME.
  22. “Trust me you will dance- Alcohol
  23. “The strongest emotion of all is LOVE, that's why it hurts us most.
  24. “Rules are made to be break.
  25. “80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..